I love blogger

Friday, October 2, 2009

happy birthhday Mom

1 october 2009
its your borthday mom!

happy birthday mom!
the best mother dat i ever had

You were my fairy tale princess,
So much larger than life.
You were my angel and my witness
Through all my pain and strife.

At times you made me angry,
Great words I would proclaim
How someday you'd be sorry.
You were the one to blame.

But when I needed comforting
You always found the time.
Your words were more soothing
Than days of childhood sublime.

Now the distance holds us apart,
The boundaries have no end.
I'll hold the memories in my heart.
You're my mother, my best friendi will upload da pictures on my mom bday
sian mama,
on her bday pon kena keja penat2
malam baru kiter sempat celebrate
even kechil2 lan'
i think i was great too
once again happy birthday mama

i love you
i love you
i love you


* wajib sebut 3 x
lets my mom noe ..
how much i love her
tQ cuz b da best mom i ever had


No comments: